Ask a small business owner what their #1 problem is and they'll probably tell you it's lack of sales or cash flow.
They might even blame external factors like the economy.
However, if your business experience includes a string of half-assed failures, the main factor is probably you.
It sounds crazy but one reason why people aren't as successful as they like, even though they really want it, is because they don't think they deserve it.
So they self-sabotage by undercharging or trying to do everything themselves.
Mindset is particularly important for women and female entrepreneurs because women are often taught to put themselves last.
If you're not seeing the results that you want in business or in life, it's totally worth digging into the beliefs that you're operating from. Be relentless in finding out what's holding you back. Because if other people are successful, why not you?
Here are some affirmations that you can use every day, particularly when you're struggling to see a way forward. Write them on sticky notes and leave them around your house or office, use them as journalling prompts, or read them out loud.
1. "It's my time, and I'm ready for the next step."
- Denise Duffield-Thomas
2. My ideal business is on the way.
3. I'm making all the right moves to make $x this year.
4. My success is inevitable.
- James Wedmore
5. Money flows into my business easily and effortlessly.
6. There has never been a better time to be in business.
7. My day begins and ends with gratitude and joy.
- Louise Hay
8. Everything is within my reach.
9. What I want also wants me.
10. I have everything I need to create anything I want.
Hey, I’m Your Quiz Queen + Storytelling Coach, Jo Ellis.
I help entrepreneurs create fun and engaging quizzes to attract their dream clients.
Find out which type of quiz you should create here.
You'll also be joining our super-awesome email list.